Nottingham Trent University, UK
Nottingham Trent University is of one of the largest universities in the UK with a thriving student population of 27,000.
Founded in 1843, the School of Art and Design is one of the most established in the UK. As a flourishing, multicultural community, Nottingham Trent University has gained a world-renowned reputation for creativity, innovation and design excellence. The School makes a major contribution to the cultural life and to art design all over the world.
Nottingham Trent University offers great employment prospects to students at all levels. 94% of our graduates and 95% of our postgraduates are employed or engaged in further study six months after leaving (according to DLHE undergraduate and postgraduate survey results 2014 / 15).
The University is ranked 5th in The Guardian University Guide 2017: League Table for Fashion and Textiles, and 9th (UK) in The Business of Fashion’s Global Fashion School Ranking for Undergraduate course in 2016.
- Grenoble Graduate School of Business, France
- Northumbria University, UK
- Oklahoma City University, USA
- University of Sunderland, UK
- Bangor University, UK
- Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Leeds Beckett University, UK
- Teesside University, UK
- Edinburgh Napier University, UK
- University of Portsmouth, UK
- Coventry University, UK
- University of Plymouth, UK