Grenoble Graduate School of Business, France
Located in the heart of the business district "Europole" and next to the World Trade Centre, Grenoble Graduate School of Business, the international school of Grenoble Ecole de Management, is a major player in the European and international affairs. Founded in 1984, Grenoble Ecole de Management is one of Europe's best Management Schools.
Grenoble Ecole de Management proposes 20 different programmes (including master in international business) which incorporate the concepts of Management, Technology and Innovation and are taught both in France and on the School's international campuses.
Three accreditations distinguish the best business schools in the world. Grenoble Ecole de Management is one of the few to hold all three of them:
- AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
- EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System)
- AMBA (Association of MBAs)
These independent evaluations guarantee that the contents and the quality of the programmes satisfy international standards. The courses are continually improved, updated, and in tune with market needs. The instructors are appropriately qualified. Degrees conferred on students by Grenoble Ecole de Management are recognised internationally.
Grenoble Ecole de Management's 20 years of experience in Management of Technology has made it an internationally recognised centre of excellence. Acting as a foundation to every initiative, it channels and influences the institution's activities and actions: programmes, business chairs, entrepreneurship, academic and applied research, technological and pedagogical environments.
- Grenoble Graduate School of Business, France
- Northumbria University, UK
- Oklahoma City University, USA
- University of Sunderland, UK
- Bangor University, UK
- Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Leeds Beckett University, UK
- Teesside University, UK
- Edinburgh Napier University, UK
- University of Portsmouth, UK
- Coventry University, UK
- University of Plymouth, UK